MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 MV Agusta F4 750 Senna Edition, #175 of 300, very rare, and limited offering in 2002. 1608 miles, CA titled/registered, lots of exotic carbon fiber, all OEM accesories included, perfect, showroom condition. located in Escondido CA 92025 760-746-6001 Tim. No trades, shipping to the 48 States. genuine interests only, please.

$22000

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/173697175.html

=================

What a beautiful piece of machinery

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
$22,000 is pretty steep for a 02 Senna 750, however I wouldn't be so sure that the 1000R is going to be only $23,995 like the Roadracing World magazine says.

Just think, the standard 06 F4 1000 is already in the 22ks, the R has higher out put engine, radial front & new forks, Brembo Superlight wheels...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I may be biased, but I think that the 02 Senna is better looking than the 07 anybody with me? I know that the performance is probably much better on the 1000, but I am just talking looks here...I am a poser anyway....

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
b42day said:
I may be biased, but I think that the 02 Senna is better looking than the 07 anybody with me? I know that the performance is probably much better on the 1000, but I am just talking looks here...I am a poser anyway....
I have a Senna 1000 coming in 5 weeks, and I used to agree with you, but after seeing the pictures of the 750/1000 sennas side by side few weeks ago, and seeing the 1000 in person yesterday I feel it is a flattering progression of the 750 Senna.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I think the red rims scheme is a very bold one compared to the new alum. colored Marchesinis, but I think painting the whole inner "star" of the wheel red muted the "details" of the beautiful star design, Marchesini is all business, I rather like it being showcased...

The new scheme is certainly a "tour de force"...

·
Registered
106 Posts
JamesC said:
I don't prefer the large graphics on the new bikes so I too prefer the previous Senna. I also think the red centred rim is better.
I have seen the 1000 at Munroe Motors in SF yesterday and own the 750 (009/300). Performance aside and fully appreciating that beauty is always in the eye of the beholder (and/or owner), the 750 is by far aesthetically more attractive.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'm actually kind of glad they didn't just copy the 750 over to 1000. It would have lost its individuality. I think they ar both spectacular in their own individual way. I think the 750 is just a cool bike, period. It's the original. It'd take away from both bikes if they were identical in looks... kind of contradicting the limited editio... well kind of! The 1000 is the real thing, in today's industry competition and performance, while the 750 is a time piece... :later:

that said, I'm more than willing to "kill" for either... :drummer: Any takers/contracts anyone! :flamethro I can "Shay Hullo" to any of your friend.... :later:

·
Registered
106 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
I'm actually kind of glad they didn't just copy the 750 over to 1000. It would have lost its individuality. I think they ar both spectacular in their own individual way. I think the 750 is just a cool bike, period. It's the original. It'd take away from both bikes if they were identical in looks... kind of contradicting the limited editio... well kind of! The 1000 is the real thing, in today's industry competition and performance, while the 750 is a time piece... :later:

that said, I'm more than willing to "kill" for either... :drummer: Any takers/contracts anyone! :flamethro I can "Shay Hullo" to any of your friend.... :later:
Well stated!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I've got to agree with you b42day, from an aesthetic standpoint.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts