MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Would you like to tell us what's happen when the bike sleeping on a tow truck bed? I saw in the pix a kick stand still on the bike why the tow guy can not tow the bike as stand up

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,092 Posts
The owner of this bike works for Bellissimoto. I spoke with him on Wednesday.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Would you like to tell us what's happen when the bike sleeping on a tow truck bed? I saw in the pix a kick stand still on the bike why the tow guy can not tow the bike as stand up

:wtf: As last resort, on the side stand and belts to immobilize. Intelligence cannot be bought.

·
Registered
140 Posts
senna needs work

If somebody here ends up with this and decides to put carbon (non-original) side fairings back on, e-mail me, I can make a good deal on a set of carbon fairings that I won't be using myself.

Jack

·
Banned
676 Posts
If somebody here ends up with this and decides to put carbon (non-original) side fairings back on, e-mail me, I can make a good deal on a set of carbon fairings that I won't be using myself.

Jack
There is still a day left in bidding. Some idiot will probably bid it up to ten-thousand Reichmarks at the last moment and ruin everything.

What kind of shape are the fairings in?

·
Registered
140 Posts
The side fairings were used when I bought them, I never installed them on my bike. Both fairings have a couple of light scratches and a couple of pits from a rock hitting it - not too bad in my view. The one issue is with the right fairing, lower corner to the rear of the bike where there is a 1/2" crack. It looks like someone forgot to remove one of the dzus fasteners that joins the side fairing to the belly pan. I think if you put this fastener in last when putting it together and took it out first when removing things, you wouldn't ever have a problem with it though. One of the photos I've attempted to show a close up. I paid $500 for the fairings. The label on back says it was made in Slovania by CDT.
I also have the carbon pieces that attatch to the frame below the gas tank which I bought new from EMS, made in China. Those cost $100.
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but am trying to answer the question.
Thanks,
Jack

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.