MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update 08/01/2018 : Selling CF parts separate from bike and have the bike back to original bodywork and selling it separately. See my other posts for more details.

12-05-2017 UPDATE : I know some are interested in the CF parts and I might consider changing back the bike to the stock body parts. But thought I would make a special offer for the holiday season. $10,500 + shipping for the whole lot as is.

+++++++++

Decided it is time to sell my MV F4 750. A fun bike to ride and I'm not riding it enough. Here are a few details, more to follow.

1. Second owner -- bought it with 2,000 miles on it in 2004.
a. stock with exception of the Arrows exhaust and RG3 chip

2. 15, 000 miles on the bike -- no track time
a. probably only 1,000 miles in the last 3 years

3. Maintained by Factory in San Rafael, a speed tuning shop. Great guys and they do excellent work.
a. minor work is done my me -- including all the details (see below).
b. last major work -- 2 years ago -- was to replace the water pump with the Moto Corse high-performance pump and all new silicon (blue) hoses. After 10+ years, I thought it was time to do this. Unfortunately I do not have the original pump anymore (always concerned about the temperature issue that was raised in the forum, but really noticed no difference with the new pump!) which is a bummer.

4. Custom work
a. Front side marker lights are LED and integrated into the fairing -- I have the original side mirrors and indicators (plug and play)
b. Rear brake and side marker lights are LED. Rimowa for the side markers -- I have the original parts (plug and play)
c. Aluminum billet tail mount with EURO style license plate holder -- I have the original parts (plug and play)
d. Aluminum billet shifters and foot pegs -- I have the original parts (plug and play)
e. Yellow Zero windshield -- I have the original parts (plug and play)
f. bar end mirrors
g. lithium ion battery and battery tender connector
h. LED flasher

5. Body work
a. 99% of the visible and some hidden body pieces are 100% CRC factory (labels intact) carbon fiber -- yes even the air box and fuel tank!
b. The silver filler piece between the fuel tank and front fairing is still the original plastic part (the factory never made a carbon part)
c. I still have all the original body work that came with the bike -- they are in excellent condition.
d. a minor ding -- beauty mark -- on the seat fairing (see photo), garage accident by me. All the rest are in great condition. Could use a nice detailing job.

6. Extras
a. cover -- just for dust
b. original MV rear stand (red)

Asking price : $14,500 OBO

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,762 Posts
Nice bike. Good luck with the sale.

You might consider just putting all the stock parts on it and selling it athat way at a lower price. Meanwhile sell all the special bits separately. The CRC carbon body parts (especially the tank and air box) will bring very good prices and probably make the total sale easier with the same end result.
Just a suggestion.

Reactions: willburke

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photos of original parts -- my have to do several posts to make it easier.

Notes:
1. looks like a small ding on the original seat fairing as well (side)
2. all air intakes and covers are in CF (factory CRC)
3. battery box is CF
4. tray under seat is CF
5. extra set of non stock shifter and foot pegs

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, if anyone is interested in the bike in stock format -- changing the CF bodywork to original -- let me know and what offer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And more photos -- last of the lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interested in the rear sets if you return to stock if they will fit an 07 F4 1000.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
12-05-2017 UPDATE : I know some are interested in the CF parts and I might consider changing back the bike to the stock body parts and selling the CF parts separate. But thought I would make a special offer for the holiday season. $10,500 + shipping for the whole lot as is.

·
Super Moderator
22,851 Posts
@willburke:

Damn. Were I not selling an EV 03 I'd be interested.

Now, I do need a right side stock silver fairing panel......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts