MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I got my first MV Augusta on Monday, should have been a fantastic moment, however the bike that was delivered to me was not the bike in the advert. Did MV make a Bipost F4 750 in 2001?
It is looking like I will have to go to court to get my money back ... dream shattered.

Darren

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
welcome, sorry to hear about that. that sucks....

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
That really sucks Daz - not the way you want to join the club !!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Have you asked the seller what's going on? There's people out there too lazy to take their own picture and just use a 'stock' image from a forum such as this - there are members here who have seen their own bike advertised for sale. There are laws in the UK certainly about misrepresentation of goods.

Where are you?

·
Registered
877 Posts
What did you pay for (F4, SPR...2008, 09)?
Who did you buy it from (individual, name, location, business, state, country)?
How did you pay (eBay, PayPal, money order, check, cash)?
Could you post the advertisement the seller provided?
Where did you find the bike (magazine, mvagusta.net, eBay, Craigslist...)?

This is a very small community and if somone tried to pawn something off, it will be easy to them call-out. Get us the answers to the question above. The most important being, what they advertised (including pictures). This will avoid the he-said, she-said.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi everyone,
I got my first MV Augusta on Monday, should have been a fantastic moment, however the bike that was delivered to me was not the bike in the advert. Did MV make a Bipost F4 750 in 2001?
It is looking like I will have to go to court to get my money back ... dream shattered.

Darren
What exactly is wrong with it? Were you after a monoposto? Is there anything wrong with the bike itself. Plenty of people look to convert monoposto to 1 + 1. If that's the only thing you are not happy about I think you could probably swap parts with someone on here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts