MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok i can finally start seriously looking for a bike. I have watched cycletrader for the past three months and watched two very nice bikes sell for good prices. One was in Ohio with a gel seat that i resently saw a new owner show photos of on here. I have found a 2000 model for sale in Cali has 12,875 miles owner wants 10k for it listed in the classifieds on this site. I have not got all the specifics on the bike as for as maintenance records or anything, but is this a good price considering 2002 are selling for an average of $12,500.

ooops just noticed in put this in the wrong area. Could a someone move this for me. Thanks

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
A 00 model with 12K miles is STEEP. Yes, these bikes hold value very well, but that's steep IMO. With the 02, you get the Evo2 as well, so the $2K is worth it. That, and lower mileage.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have called that guy like six times leaving messages no call back. I really want that bike but no answer. I am going to give it one more try this week. So you think 10k is too much for the 2000 model. Thanks i thought it was a bit high but have not really looked into 2000 models much because i want a 2002.

·
Registered
170 Posts
10K is not too much if that bike had 3-5K miles on it. I'd say get a 2002 for 12K area, if you wait you'll find it and that's a fair price.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Man, you guys are tough! I should consider myself lucky when I sold my 2000 F4S with close to 18k miles for 10k.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
That was 2 years ago, btw

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funny i was just looking at your bike the other day. I have about a month to go before i can get a bike. Things always come up when you find something you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts