MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a ?, when riding 2up with my gf, she tends to hit me in the helmet quite often on shifts, slowing and accelerating. Are there any tips to make this happen less?

I think some of the problem may be the slipperiness of the stock seats which I will eventually replace w/ alcantara. Any ideas?:stickpoke:brutale:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Isn't 1 up?. Happened all the time riding my F4 and riding with my Girlfriend on the back. Just got use to it.
Someone does make a "none slip" seat cover but I pretty sure not for Brut's. I'm sure the Brut owners out there will fill you in.

You could always install a sissy bar......??:laughing::moped:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Or you could get a BMW then you wouldn't have to worry about girls wanting to ride on the back :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Sorry Adam couldn't resist, have been away on holidays and have missed my BMW bashing, glad to be back ;)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Or you could get a BMW then you wouldn't have to worry about girls wanting to ride on the back :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Sorry Adam couldn't resist, have been away on holidays and have missed my BMW bashing, glad to be back ;)
Sound like your Vietnam jaunt hasn't dampened your sense of humour
:mouthwate
Best solution, the Brute for selfish fun and the BMW to entertain the wife or girlfriend...or both.
:naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
pad the back of your helmet.......:laughing:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats not a bad idea, whenever i come up w/ 2-3 grand i'll get her those instead of the titanium exhaust

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
yea your right mvista, my gf doesn't want to ride the back of my s1000rr......cause it's too damn fast!:naughty::laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I've got a ?, when riding 2up with my gf, she tends to hit me in the helmet quite often on shifts, slowing and accelerating. Are there any tips to make this happen less?

:stickpoke:brutale:
Leave her at home doing the housework!:stickpoke

·
Registered
647 Posts
Get the GF to put her head slightly to the side during braking. This is a hilarious thread, but i think someone had to say something slighty constructive otherwise he may never find out the way this was going :) :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
seaeagle screwed up the whole post:stickpoke everything was helpful until he tried to help. head to the side:wtf:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Have her reach around and brace against the tank during those spirited 2-up jaunts
I actually call mine big willy and the twins...but Tank has real boom-boom feel to it...

Yes, get her to grab your tank !!:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Registered
156 Posts
Push up Bra, may help!

Sorry, could not resist!

These bikes were not meant for two up's, the other choice is full throttle it and shift at lightining speed, I guarantee that your gf will not knock heads with you and a far your head will be.

Good luck and have a fun ride.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts