MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or do others wonder why a MV F4 would ever have seating for two?:stickpoke

·
Registered
689 Posts
I got my 312 with a "passenger seat" because I thought the perch would be usable to attach a soft bag. As it is, I can't carry a sandwich in the "trunk" without both compressing it and grilling it. Perhaps the bike is really a panini machine?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Another name for Pirate's treasure...

Because there's only one way to improve on the looks of the MV tail section... :mouthwate

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
My 750 F4 was a 1 + 1, my wife had just one ride on the pillion and vowed never to get on it again! :jsm: I didn't go silly fast with her on the back .....honest. :f4: We are now in the process of getting divorced, but I don't think I can really blame that on the bike!! :stickpoke My F4 1000 is a monoposto BTW :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
SR71 said:
Is it just me or do others wonder why a MV F4 would ever have seating for two?:stickpoke

I guess it's there in case you get lucky.... ? I've given up on that, mine's monoposto.....
:moped:

·
Registered
125 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
I guess it's there in case you get lucky.... ? I've given up on that, mine's monoposto.....
:moped:

You're absolutely gonna think this is b.s. but the guy who sold me my bike said the dinky rear end on these things looks really good with a pitite size 6-8 (UK size) chick on it, if you can get one and tempt her on...

...Since then I found a 24yr old size 8 girl with long blonde hair and (honestly) a real virgin!!!! I mean, she was F.I.T. and EVERYONE had tried to pull her without success :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate . Unfortunately she was just TOO timid and even the though I tried to stay around 4000rpm and rode as smooth as silk she hated it and said her eyes were always closed! Haven't seen her since. Pants.

I can now confirm why: I have been on the back of my own bike.... :errr:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
noisysilmotoman said:
...Since then I found a 24yr old size 8 girl with long blonde hair and (honestly) a real virgin!!!! :errr:
Richard: Have you ever been lied to by a woman before?....Or was this the first time? :stickpoke Just kiddin....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Randarosa said:
Richard: Have you ever been lied to by a woman before?....Or was this the first time? :stickpoke Just kiddin....
Yes they lie to me all time! :blah:

But i ASSURE you this is the truth - she was so so timid and its common knowledge where I used to work. If she really is just a wind up then I'm gonna choose to believe it anyway! But like I said, I'm another one to try and fail :bawling: so the proof has eluded me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
john said:
My 750 F4 was a 1 + 1, my wife had just one ride on the pillion and vowed never to get on it again! :jsm: I didn't go silly fast with her on the back .....honest. :f4: We are now in the process of getting divorced, but I don't think I can really blame that on the bike!! :stickpoke My F4 1000 is a monoposto BTW :)
Sorry to hear that John; Hope things work out for the best.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
But you have to admit. MV did a real good job at making the rear seat blend in and look close to the mono F4 version. It's really good when you compare it with Ducati's 999 mono and biposto models.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
But you have to admit. MV did a real good job at making the rear seat blend in and look close to the mono F4 version. It's really good when you compare it with Ducati's 999 mono and biposto models.
And better than having to swap a cover for a seat, ala 1098 & GSXR's IMO.

·
Registered
154 Posts
They sure did do a good job blending it in with the bike. Alot of people don't even notice it. I'm sure if you take out the rear pegs, no one would of ever guessed. I like to have for "just in case" situations.

Rick

·
Registered
266 Posts
:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate!!! If you would've tucked one of those little vibrator buttons in her seat, she definitely would've gotten off...but in a very good way!!!

noisysilmotoman said:
You're absolutely gonna think this is b.s. but the guy who sold me my bike said the dinky rear end on these things looks really good with a pitite size 6-8 (UK size) chick on it, if you can get one and tempt her on...

...Since then I found a 24yr old size 8 girl with long blonde hair and (honestly) a real virgin!!!! I mean, she was F.I.T. and EVERYONE had tried to pull her without success :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate . Unfortunately she was just TOO timid and even the though I tried to stay around 4000rpm and rode as smooth as silk she hated it and said her eyes were always closed! Haven't seen her since. Pants.

I can now confirm why: I have been on the back of my own bike.... :errr:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
my wife has rode pillion on every bike ive had and without doubt she said the mv was theworst lol now she rides her own r6!!!! soz to hear about your troubles john mate best of luck .....................dont let her get half the mv tho!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts