MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MV Agusta Road Racing
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have our first problem The Stretch of water between The UK and Isle of Man is the most poorly served and most expensive to cross in the world. The Isle of Man Steam Packet company known by many bikers as the Isle of Man steam racket (they used to drain all the fuel from the bikers tanks and then sell it back to the local gararge," it is alleged") has come up trumps again. Martin arrived at the Docks last night and was told there are no boats big enough until Saturday (The first day of Practice) all he can do is sit on the dock and fester.

When I and the others arrive tomorrow we have nowhere to stay as the transporter contains our temporary accommodation until Saturday when we move into a House next to the Paddock. I should make a pretty picture catching the plane in Belfast with a 9ft Flag pole complete with MV Flag wrapped up to look like a pair of Big skis.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Barry said:
Well we have our first problem The Stretch of water between The UK and Isle of Man is the most poorly served and most expensive to cross in the world. The Isle of Man Steam Packet company known by many bikers as the Isle of Man steam racket (they used to drain all the fuel from the bikers tanks and then sell it back to the local gararge," it is alleged") has come up trumps again. Martin arrived at the Docks last night and was told there are no boats big enough until Saturday (The first day of Practice) all he can do is sit on the dock and fester.

When I and the others arrive tomorrow we have nowhere to stay as the transporter contains our temporary accommodation until Saturday when we move into a House next to the Paddock. I should make a pretty picture catching the plane in Belfast with a 9ft Flag pole complete with MV Flag wrapped up to look like a pair of Big skis.
best of luck out there mate, my old man should be there by tuesday we think so no doubt he'll come look you up.

if you need anything bringing over then give us a call.

good luck:)

chris
x-bikes MV agusta /GPR;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts