1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Threads: 2,629, Posts: 33,690, Members: 2,000
Welcome to our newest member, 7fitty

:drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:

Woohoo! I just got back to Los Angeles. I left at 3pm to drive back to northern california only to find myself stuck in traffic and the freeway closed due to a large fire.. :cry: :cussing:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Congratulations

Congratulations!!!!! 2000 members :drummer: Thanks for putting this great forum together, Admin!!
I think many people spent hours on a daily basis......everybody is sharing the same passion and it is fun to read and listen to all the comments and storries somehow related to MV Agusta! :yo:
Thank you for making it possible and for giving everybody the space to connect!!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
admin said:
Threads: 2,629, Posts: 33,690, Members: 2,000
Welcome to our newest member, 7fitty

:drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:

Woohoo! I just got back to Los Angeles. I left at 3pm to drive back to northern california only to find myself stuck in traffic and the freeway closed due to a large fire.. :cry: :cussing:
i´m so happy to read that we are actually so manyand tomorrow we are even more.I have been a ducati fan for very long time(i still is) but i Have found a new interresting way of driving bikes...I think both factories have the same ambition ..be the best!!! Beeing a ducati driver for ten years the biggest problem is to get use to the rews..After 1300 km.s brutale seems to be the best bike ever ridden.but i have difficulties to go over 10 k because i am use to 8 000 max.after all i am learning the MV and i`m sure we are couple in few months...no doubts about it. :friday:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts