MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was a bust!! :cry: Here I am somewhere in Michigan all by myself because everyone I was going to ride with the next day were at work. I called my sister and wife, who were of course shopping, to bring some jumper cables. :laughing:

A ride I will never forget..........by the way, has this happened to anyone else? any ideas on what could have caused this? :laughing::laughing::stickpoke:laughing:

Attachments

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to buy a dual charger and sell the single one I have for the Brutale. I ended up buying a new battery because the old one charged all night and it still didn't have enough juice to start the bike.

The weekend kept getting worse because my brother-in-law was side swipped by a mini-van when he went to get his bike from his parents house :( Luckily he was o.k., but he ended up not riding, so it was only me and a buddy on his '08 R1.

What a different ride from the Brutale!! Night and Day!!! Can't wait for it to show up here in Cali later this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, I knew you were excited about it. Can't wait to see it in Cali.

I was thinking old battery, plus you don't know the age of it.

Glad to hear your brother-in-law is safe...Accidents and never good for a rider

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Another convert to the F4 RANDAROSA!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
What do you expect for $9500?

Sorry for such a lame 4000th post, but that's all I got.

Seriously, great bike. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i must admit...if ever forced to lose my bike, i may be on the hunt for an spr. keep my corsa body work and swap back and forth, keeping that great motor and suspension! :naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Another convert to the F4 RANDAROSA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks to me that Hoolie's already got the pretty girl, so he doesn't need the Brutie anymore. I'm wondering if she's laughing :laughing:at him for being such a dumb ass for buying a F4......(juuuuust kiddin) :)

P.S. Gazman.....don't bring a knife to a gun fight my friend!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
What do you expect for $9500?

Sorry for such a lame 4000th post, but that's all I got.

Seriously, great bike. Good luck with it.
This is what I think about your 4000th.....:moon::ahhh::eek:nthecan:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
1st congrats on the new bike

2nd sorry to hear about the unfortunate luck of a dead battery

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Eff you then. I'm bring the SPR to the Bubbalicious.

As my friend, you are welcome to bring your SPR to the Bubbalicious, but your 4000th still bites....:)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I didn't know you could charge a motorcycle battery with a car battery. I thought the voltage was different and the bike would blow fuses.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts