MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gobsmacked. She's absolutely divine. When I'm on her, I'm like a bloodhound addicted to fox. Put her in first and the hunt is on!

Surely, this is the only vice I'll every need from now on.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Incredibly, I love that she's not a torque monster. And I've just come from a fabulous 1200 V-Twin. Stoplight to stoplight, the 750 goes from fast to faster and screams like nothing else I've ever heard in my life. Every bit of open city road becomes an absolute trip. I'm ripping this wailing beast and I'm thinking I can't be doing this legally! This 750 is simply unbelievable fun to ride.

You've been waiting for your R, well, it will be different to what I'm experiencing but I would imagine you'll be very, very pleased too.

·
Registered
170 Posts
congrats to your bike! :birthday: I hope you'll enjoy your bike!

The sun is shining here so I'm thinking of taking a ride on my F4...

cheers, zeta

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Got to work on Saturday morning, but after that, it's hello Brutale, goodbye everything else! Anyway, my wife is in the UK for a month, which normally would be a bad thing, and indeed it is of course, but rather than look at it as bad thing, I see it as...well, shall we say, my personal riding season. La dolce brutale!

·
Registered
261 Posts
dearpixel said:
Thanks. Got to work on Saturday morning, but after that, it's hello Brutale, goodbye everything else! Anyway, my wife is in the UK for a month, which normally would be a bad thing, and indeed it is of course, but rather than look at it as bad thing, I see it as...well, shall we say, my personal riding season. La dolce brutale!
You will find that the Brutale can be a very intoxicating addiction. There is simply not enought time to ride as much as you like. Have you caught yourself going out to the garage just to look and maybe start it for no real reason? If you have, you are truly addicted.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's Saturday and I'm done with work, and storm clouds are brewing. Where's the love when you need it?!!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
dearpixel said:
I'm gobsmacked. She's absolutely divine. When I'm on her, I'm like a bloodhound addicted to fox. Put her in first and the hunt is on!

Surely, this is the only vice I'll every need from now on.
No next vice is the 910....and so on!! :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just came back from 5 hr ride in the city. Stopped for coffee a couple of times and the attention the bike gets is phenomenal. Whether I like it or not, I'm now officially a poseur. Shabby old t-shirt under the jacket, no problem. Everyone still takes photos. This is getting ridiculous. And I had to ask for help to push start it as the battery doesnt hold its charge. All in good fun. Every ride a story. Unbelievable. By the way, I don't for a minute think that a bigger engine will be better because this baby sings for daddy from 1st gear through 3rd. Never got beyond that today. This must be the perfect bike for the city. Totally kicks me where I can feel it, and everything so under my beck and call.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
spalding12 said:
we had suspected that about you for a long time :)

great post and review by the way...
keep 'em coming
Damn, there's no hiding from you lot. Anyway, I feel for you with the wait and all. I know it's no comfort knowing that most of us are already zinging our troubles away. Nevertheless, good things come to those who wait. I imagine your R will be an absolute demon for country roads. We pay a lot for our brutales in Singapore, but man it's worth at least twice that just to have the privilege of riding like this.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well Greg, If you have the $ to blow go for the Senna, That will take care of 30 big ones for ya and I have to say that when I picked up my 910R there was another guy picking up his Senna so we got a lot of photos together and that Senna really sings. Of course 174 horses under the cowl ain't bad. I have never heard anything like it even at the superbike events at Barber, Whew, it is truly the beast. A drop dead gorgeous beast. If I was younger.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts