MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will have better pics from a photo-op when the guy sent me the pics, but here is some from the 1st day out of the shop....
now with 910R exhaust, cpu, and more to come. Its pretty easy building the best looking bike out there when u have the 910 :yo:
I have more pics of the exhaust and other install pics if you guys like.
100 miles in its 1st outing and the bike just satisfies and fulfill everything i ask for it to do. 2 negative observations, brakes arent that good(more mods of course), and the suspension even in its very soft setting is still pretty hard. Well, coming from two 170+hp 1k superbikes, the power of the 910 aint that bad but i do feel the torque down low is a little weak, but im happy that this ride will make me more civilized. Oh yea, mirrors are pretty much useless, but i keep it on there because it might help with head-wind.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
nice pix.

where is the place?

·
Registered
26 Posts
johnsk6 said:
taipei, taiwan.
Rumor has it that in Taiwan one cannot ride a motorcycle on the freeway? Is this obviously crazy or is it that only smaller motorcycles are forbidden on the freeway?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats true, but i think its actually safer this way.

Emperor said:
Rumor has it that in Taiwan one cannot ride a motorcycle on the freeway? Is this obviously crazy or is it that only smaller motorcycles are forbidden on the freeway?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts