MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, it is that time of year again. time to dust off the leathers, grease down the chain and do whatever you need to get your ass out on the road to ride this weekend. Let me know what you guys think about riding on saturday. i don't care where, if need be i can meet some of you guys in MD. I just want to get out there and do some real riding.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think there is you, outta, vg in MD, there is a brutale in Reston and another f4 down in fredericksburg. there might be some more that haven't chimmed in. is your bike in any kind of riding conditions?

·
Registered
337 Posts
MD, VA ride

my bike is going to be at the Hot Import Nights show @ the Dulles Expo all day Saturday.....other than that i'm always out riding including today.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which booth? i was thinking about riding up to that and checking it out.

·
Registered
383 Posts
solo said:
my bike is going to be at the Hot Import Nights show @ the Dulles Expo all day Saturday.....other than that i'm always out riding including today.
Solo, I was gonna volunteer my SPR for the show but turns out you and ZumZum beat me to it! by the way, what kinda MV does Zum Zum have? Is he on this forum? We gotta get together a big showing for the MV ride.

·
Registered
337 Posts
outtadaloop said:
Solo, I was gonna volunteer my SPR for the show but turns out you and ZumZum beat me to it! by the way, what kinda MV does Zum Zum have? Is he on this forum? We gotta get together a big showing for the MV ride.
if u want 2 take my place by all means...i'm not feeling it anymore cause i see rain and i dont' feel like being bothered with that. i already paid...let me know.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the intrigue of seeing your bike b/c i have no idea what you have done to it is killing me. any chance you have some pictures of any of the changes?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey, I'm the Brutale in Reston. :)

The weather is supposed to be horrible tomorrow so it doesn't look like riding. Would love to meet up with the local MV crew though.

Hey GreenEggs, I'm new to the scene down here. Any spots that riders congregate on weekends? Up in CT, there was Marcus Dairy - few hundred (at least) bikes would show up on Sunday mornings.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tomorrow afternoon

i know it is late notice, but i am pulling half day tomorrow and it is supposed to be 72. is there anyone one in the area that would like to go for a ride? shoot me a PM or something if anyone is interested. Lets ride people!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts