MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as we know, the roads are full of suprises. I was riding my local twisty country lanes yesterday, when 3 deer decided to jump out into my path, my heart missed a few beats. Luckly the bike stopped in good time. The deer didn't even look at me, they just went back into the hedge row! Happy days!

·
Registered
161 Posts
+ 1.. except my 3 deer was a mercedes S500 looking the other way! luckily the bike stopped in time, the driver did look at me, waved an apology and drove on his way.. happy days indeed warren!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Deer are a REAL issue around my way. Absolutely a reason to ride with a margin of safety. I rarely ride at night, except on the highways, because of the same.

Be safe out there guys!

Peter

·
Registered
241 Posts
Well, as we know, the roads are full of suprises. I was riding my local twisty country lanes yesterday, when 3 deer decided to jump out into my path, my heart missed a few beats. Luckly the bike stopped in good time. The deer didn't even look at me, they just went back into the hedge row! Happy days!
We've got the same problem here in Oregon. Glad you're safe. Happy Days.....on a lighter note....ever think about a "deer whistle". LOL That would be a great mod on the unparralleled beauty of the Brutale'.

Best,

T.

·
Registered
861 Posts
scary glad your okay i read a couple weeks ago that a guy on the r6 forum hit a deer and split it in half and went flying

1 - 8 of 8 Posts