MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Good luck with the auction. I like the HK sticker on the cabinet!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That came with the SOCOM 45 and Nights Armament Suppressor I had. Great shooting gun and very quiet.

Registered

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I'm not sure if it shows up on Ebay around the world or not. I've had at least one email from England. Ade reckons if it were in England it would fetch around 7,500 Euro.

I noticed the other night, Al, that the number of watchers jumped by about 20. That was probably after you posted the link. It's now at 144 watchers and 1363 page views.

Registered
Congrats Carl. And your 13,000th post! So watcha gonna do with the $$$$? :naughty:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool!

I purchased a "lifestyle" brand motorcycle when the last "lifestyle" brand motorcycle needed a new engine. Want the extended warranty, the office manager paperwork lady asks me. No, says I, it's only got 13,000 miles on it. What could possibly go wrong? 1500 miles later it needed major engine work. ($4700 worth) So I traded it in for a new one. Thanks to Randarossa, I learned a little about haggling for a motor vehicle. I didn't take the extended warranty this time either.

So that's where the money from the TZ is going. To pay for the new bike.

I like it, Beth loves it.

Game over.

Registered
Cool!

So that's where the money from the TZ is going. To pay for the new bike.

I like it, Beth loves it.

Game over.
Pics needed. :popcorn:

Old Wing Nut
Everyone I know who owns a Harley (and actually uses it) that has bought the extended warranty (insurance) has told me they more than got their money's worth.....

That's not just one or two examples, either.

Carl, if you plan to ride it and keep it more than the length of the factory warranty I would suggest you pay up now so you don't later. Wouldn't say that about many brands, but that would be my suggestion with your new bike.

Glad the TZ found a home....wish I could have bought it.

Super Moderator
So watcha gonna do with the $$$$? :naughty:
He's doing nothing Kevin, ask what's Beth doing, now that's a different story :)
Come on Carl, where's the rest of the MV inventory, I've been keeping a close eye on the "For Sale" section, to no avail.:popcorn:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've still got the Veltrat with all the magnesium and titanium parts. But I have to save that in case we have a track day at the bubba5. Once that's past, I'll be selling all those parts too.

Formerly WYD OPN
I've still got the Veltrat with all the magnesium and titanium parts. But I have to save that in case we have a track day at the bubba5. Once that's past, I'll be selling all those parts too.
Zoinks (Scooby voice).:jsm::wtf:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts