MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was thinking of making some solid 18ct rings with the mv agusta logo on the top if it works out is anyone interested in buying these? I'm a goldsmith by trade I'll try one first and see how they work out. But any feedback would be welcome maybe if not rings I could do keyrings?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Also got a tie into the trade myself.

I'd thought about a couple of simple ones like the F4 off the left side engine cover, or the simplified logo on the ignition key.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
A money clip? All of my cash seems to be converting itself into Carbon Fiber. Or tires. Or track time. A money clip would be cool....if I had any money to put in it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,077 Posts
BDMF said:
A money clip? All of my cash seems to be converting itself into Carbon Fiber. Or tires. Or track time. A money clip would be cool....if I had any money to put in it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Exactly my point. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay guys I'll design some pieces and attach some pics we do all our designs via a cad software program. I'll do a design for the suggestions then I'll work out how to attach the files for you guys to look at. And do some prices as well. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
rob said:
Okay guys I'll design some pieces and attach some pics we do all our designs via a cad software program. I'll do a design for the suggestions then I'll work out how to attach the files for you guys to look at. And do some prices as well. :)
Do you use JewelCAD? Can you cast from the CAD files inhouse, or get them done elsewhere?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
Steptoe said:
Also got a tie into the trade myself.

I'd thought about a couple of simple ones like the F4 off the left side engine cover, or the simplified logo on the ignition key.
I'veseen pics of an F4 here in Aus (I think) that has that and more more on it. I'll see if I can find the pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Steptoe

Yes we use JewelCad and we run a solid-scape wax printer which we cast from in house. :)

Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Admin

Of course in real life they would look better. We would do the recess below the mv logo in a satin then polish the logo itself.

Rob
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top