MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So out for a blast on Sunday and stopped in Queensferry at the hogs head boozer, and by coincidence they were having a charity BBQ for the life boat association.

Good mixed crowd with all ages of people and plenty of different machinery. However, the MV stole the show.

Now there was a 916, an S1000rr, a diavel and Panigale.... And me, on the F4 750. Within minutes there was a crowd of 7 people, all pointing, touching, drooling over the bike. Me, well my head could not have gotten any bigger - however it did.

10 minutes after arriving I had 17 people round the bike. Crazy!!!

Many of the bikers said that its there first time seeing an F4 in the flesh.

Anyway all I wanted to say is that Im proud and privileged to own and be part of an exclusive community - without sound too anal ; )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi same thing happened to me afew weeks ago at a track day my friend was riding in. Lots of very expensive tricked up jap crap and the crowd was around my 2002 F4 diamanté . Lots of people saying the same hadn't seen one in the flesh only in pictures . Everyone thinking it was worth a fortune ..... I didn't tell them I paid £4500 for her , why should I spoil the moment for them !!!!! Great feeling

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
: )

·
Banned
48 Posts
If I had 17 Hartlepudlian's round my bike I would be worried I had a bike left, where I live I dont like people to close to the bike

·
Registered
404 Posts
Kallus,
It is a great feeling. First rideout to the H cafe and anybody would have thought that a Foggy Petronas rocked up! It tokk 45 minutes to get to my bike to leave.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definately is Dan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts