MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
How long will it take you to make the RS as neat as your others Eric?

·
2,156 Posts
Great photos E and look forward to seeing the refurb :yo::yo::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
When I see those things, it reminds me of WHY I love motorcycling :) Thanks for the pics :yo:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Phil's pics are pretty cool. He tends to shoot only original or restored bikes as opposed to customs. He has a bookout at the moment on Ducati covering the cameras, shavers etc, race bikes and production road bikes.

He contacted me last year re finding some bikes to shoot for an upcoming book covering European (no British) bikes. Saw him a few weeks ago when he shot the Monza junior Ducati. He has enough Italian bikes just to do a book on them with a few pics for each bike. He may also do a MV, Laverda, Mondial and Guzzi book down the track but have more pics each bike.

But at the moment he is just getting the pics, mostly from the US (he should be there now doing a Ducati GP single and possibly a large collection of Mondials), Italy and Australia.

He is always lookng for more bikes to photograph.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all for the positive comments:)
I have ride on the bike today ,and found that it has a 5 speed,
but all i can find in the books is that it has 4 speed.
Is this maybe a later model?
Greetz Eric

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Phil's pics are pretty cool. He tends to shoot only original or restored bikes as opposed to customs. He has a bookout at the moment on Ducati covering the cameras, shavers etc, race bikes and production road bikes.

He contacted me last year re finding some bikes to shoot for an upcoming book covering European (no British) bikes. Saw him a few weeks ago when he shot the Monza junior Ducati. He has enough Italian bikes just to do a book on them with a few pics for each bike. He may also do a MV, Laverda, Mondial and Guzzi book down the track but have more pics each bike.

But at the moment he is just getting the pics, mostly from the US (he should be there now doing a Ducati GP single and possibly a large collection of Mondials), Italy and Australia.

He is always lookng for more bikes to photograph.
I have also 2 restored Motom's(1 is in the living room) ,2 Kreidlers ,2 Bianchi Aquilotto's ,a Mercedes 190SL and a 230 SL which he can take pictures of.
But it is probably too far to come to The Netherlands;)

·
Registered
576 Posts
The very last 150 RS models were 5 speed as they used the new 125 GT/GTL 5 speed crankcases. If i remember correctly i think it was around early 1966 that the first production 5 speed 150 rs models appeared after the Nov 1965 debut at the Milan Show.

Very nice and rare bike.

Dorian.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts