MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a milestone. Pretty excited about the growth of this site. This site has been my second home for the last 3 years with a great family here. I have found that this site brings together all MV owners, whereas other sites separate owners of different marques. To show that we have nearly the same amount of members as the largest Ducati site, it tells something towards the quality of this site. :drummer: (Although granted that the ducati site has took a turn in the wrong direction in my opinion, but we'll save the debate for another place..)

Threads: 17,182, Posts: 205,883, Members: 15,005

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to the growth of this site, and MV Agusta with their new found stability!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Where are the other 40 000 owners?

OR

How many MVs have been produced up to this point of time - I wonder???

WELL DONE!

I use it every day (just about!)

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Congrats!!
Its always good times when we have MV meets
and hopefully more members participate in the future :friday:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats ! ! !

This is a great site.
Although i may not post all the time, i do check in everyday and read.
Besides being a great site, its the members of this family that bring me home daily!

Special congratulations to the family !

·
Registered
98 Posts
As a newbe I have to say that I do find the site presentation (layout, colours) so easy on the eye, and ....er.....well...........comfy. Please don't change any of that.

Congrats!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thank you Alivin for doing such a brilliant job. This sight is what MV's are all about and it shows a great product that is owned by great people.

Congratulations

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Here's to the next 15,000 :drummer:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Recently I was talking to a Member of this site about the difference between this site and the forums of other Marques. This is a great forum with great people. We pick at each other, we organize meets, and we share good information.... my favorite: we don't have many "know it alls." I can't say the same for the other forums I am a member of.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts