MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all, anyone know if the latest model F4RR shares the same plugs and oil filter as the previous generation for which there is a manual and parts list for? Thanks

·
Registered
14,741 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a bunch :)

·
Super Moderator
22,076 Posts
Neither myself nor Jorge on the Spanish site has workshop manuals for the new Y13 or Y14 RR models, I've tried unsuccessfully to order them.
But, if you download the Y10 engine manual or workshop manual, you will see how to do oil change.
All Y10 and later models share the same oil filter, but they're not the same as Pre-Y10 bikes.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks, yeah, I intend to do the first service myself unless I find there is some benefit to let a certified tech do it along with other checkings. I got this F4RR recently and they stated that the latest maps have been loaded and ready to go. She is tip top and don't expect anything to change in only 600 miles. I've expert electrical aptitude due to a previous life and above hobbyist level mechanical knowledge and checked things over and confirm that the original assembly is exceptional for what I could see under the fairings. Just the accessory charging connector had a defective body which could have been damaged at assembly, otherwise everything is tight and well placed. Bike is simply fabulous, befittingly exotic, I should say. I will inquire about the `14 manuals someday, they may still be finalizing it. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just did my oil change last week...and super easy !...Ur near Glendale,CA ?...so u can just pick up @ Pro-Italia (or order somewhere online if u wish)...they at 1st sent me the wrong filter (for a pre Y10)...I looked at it wondering where the heck does this go...then I called them and they realized their mistake...and made good to me..Good luck and get ready for all the compliments ! !

·
Registered
62 Posts
The oil filter and the plugs are the same, the air filter is different

1 - 7 of 7 Posts