MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be parting out my '13 F3 675. I want to get rid of all the track only parts first. I have receipts for the suspension parts. I am going to try and get pictures of everything tonight. The location of the items are in the Bloomington, IN, USA. All prices listed are shipped within the US. If outside the US then we can work something out.

Ohlins steering damper ($350) SOLD

Rizoma rearsets with some spare parts ($300) SOLD

Hindle slip-on exhaust ($200) boot rubbing marks, but no crash damage. Comes with mounting bracket.

Woodcraft Clip-ons ($100) No longer for sale

Spare stock rear subframe ($200)
Spare stock front fairing stay ($100) SOLD
Cox radiator guard ($50)

Ktech DDS rear shock with only 4 track days on it. Sprung for a 170lbs rider ($800) SOLD!

Ktech cartidges in the front forks with 4 track days as well. ($800, but need your stock forks as trade to keep my bike a rolling chassis)SOLD
Stock bodywork (black/silver) with gas tank w/fuel pump ($1200...I may sell these items separately if there is enough interest)

There is probably more but I am at work right now trying to get this listed as soon as possible. As I have said the pictures will be posted tonight. Please feel free to PM me about any questions you may have.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I also have CNC racing case savers and dip stick. ($100 for set) SOLD

Zero gravity double bubble windscreen clear ($60) SOLD

Picture posting is an issue since I just got rid of my home PC. Please pm me an email address if you have questions or have photos.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey let me know when you get to other parts. I'm diagnosing my issue now but I may need a ecu or the handle bar switch on the left for the lights.
I will let you know. Right now I have a potential buyer for the rolling chassis.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I also have stock clip-ons ($75) SOLD!

I also the the stock quick shifter ($75)

Tank covers that have some light scratches. ($75) I bought these on ebay a few months back in this condition because track bodywork companies don't include them.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Is the quicksifter EAS 2.0?
If so I will take it and maybe a few other items.
I have the same rearsets so quicksifter should work nice with my bike.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts