MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys... i know these are hard to find especially here in the states but i want one.
if ANYONE has any leads on a 125 sport let me know.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
75 to 77

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
hi

the little 125 Sport from '75 seems to quite popular with quite a few chasing one. As Rob (MVista) found out, they are readily available (for a small production run Italian from the seventies) in Europe but, and here's the problem, it seems no one is willing to deal with overseas buyers. Funnily enough, just as Rob was about to head overseas to collect his little gem, a 125 Sport was for sale on e-bay Australia for a buy now price of around $7,000 AUD and there was no bids .. ahh.

Anyhow, if ou are looking for one in the US the best bets are e-bay and michaels motorcycles http://michaelsmotorcycles.com/ Micheal seems to get quite a few classic bikes through his shop including classic MVs

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
hi

the little 125 Sport from '75 seems to quite popular with quite a few chasing one. As Rob (MVista) found out, they are readily available (for a small production run Italian from the seventies) in Europe but, and here's the problem, it seems no one is willing to deal with overseas buyers. Funnily enough, just as Rob was about to head overseas to collect his little gem, a 125 Sport was for sale on e-bay Australia for a buy now price of around $7,000 AUD and there was no bids .. ahh.

Anyhow, if ou are looking for one in the US the best bets are e-bay and michaels motorcycles http://michaelsmotorcycles.com/ Micheal seems to get quite a few classic bikes through his shop including classic MVs
Yes and that was after not seeing hide nor hair of one for the WHOLE year preceding it :laughing:

I think the key is patience or if you desperately want one check out my thread titled MVista's F3 Road Trip PICS (Part II) and follow those footsteps - the thing is half through the whirlwind tour you'll actually forget what you were doing there in the first place :laughing:

Good luck with your search :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome guys thanks so much. I know of one here in Colorado but he's not selling anytime soon. There is a 750 F4 here for quite cheap so I'm. Just wondering what the catch is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts