MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
it sure looks like a dinky 600. not too much to it all. but i'll reserve my true opinion for the real thing. what is it...2 weeks away now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
Ahh...that guy is on the R6 boards...all the 1098 shots are getting snagged from his Photobucket cause he took a factory tour, as well as spotting it in person.... :laughing:
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
that reminds me the 14th will be my eight year anniversary with the wife
right on that day
\what do you think the odds of me being able to ask my wife if i could have one of those for my anniversay present?
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
anothermvfanatic said:
that reminds me the 14th will be my eight year anniversary with the wife
right on that day
\what do you think the odds of me being able to ask my wife if i could have one of those for my anniversay present?
well....
you could have her talk to MY wife....
and, after some brief conversation..... i'm sure we'd BOTH be divorced :)

happy anniversary
and many more



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
spalding12 said:
well....
you could have her talk to MY wife....
and, after some brief conversation..... i'm sure we'd BOTH be divorced :)

happy anniversary
and many more
Secrets to a happy marriage...

Spend time with the wife...

Spend time with the girlfriend...

Just don't let the wife spend any time with the girlfriend...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,473 Posts
emmvee said:
Secrets to a happy marriage...

Spend time with the wife...

Spend time with the girlfriend...

Just don't let the wife spend any time with the girlfriend...
Bah, sounds like you've never had a threesome. :smoking:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top