MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just to remember that ducati make a great end of gp season , so i just decide to make a 1098 "valence" !!! i sold this project this morning!! here the first test!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Nice :smoking: , but i think it would look even better with black wheels :naughty:

And why "Valence" and not "Valencia" :wtf:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
valence in french..............Valencia is better , that's right!! for the wheels, i'm waiting the reaction of my customer!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's right!! quite impatient to have the 2 bikes at the same place!!!!!!!!!! good pictures to come i think!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Alka, I know you have your critics on this board, as all good artists should. I personally am a fan of your designs, and I do like this one. For me, however, paint the mirrors to match the body...I wish Ducati had chosen that strategy with the 1098 (I suppose they are in the black livery).

Nice work, I like the gold wheels, but then, "I love GOOOOOOooooooold"

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
29 Posts
ALKA a encore frappé.

This 1098 is very :highclap:

Ca t'arrive de laisser sortir des motos du magasin avec leur peinture d'origine...(private joke).

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
others tests!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
^^^that one reminds me of an older R6 (the last one). i like the black top/black bottom (5th down, left hand side)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
really nice! great job!

I like on the left side the second from the top - probably with the seat of the second from the top of the right side? :stickpoke

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I can't see the differences between the top 2. Same goes for the next to last row. I can't tell the difference between those two. But those last two are my favorite.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts