MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have placed an order for a 1090rr Pastel red / metallic silver.

The colour style on the MVAgusta site is different from the bikes that have arrived here in Australia. Why? Is one a previous year model?

No offense to anyone, I personally prefer the 1st picture (red / thin white / dark red / thin silver / white style), but I believe that I will receive the bike in the 2nd picture, as the colour style.

Which colour style do you prefer?

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Gday Getec, they're actually the same, the 2nd pic is my bike in the showroom. Lots of flouro's causing reflection & the colour looks washed out but they're definately the same, nice rich racy red. Loving the bike so far. Think you'll like it mate.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I saw your pic in another thread and thought: what a lucky man !!
How does it ride?
The colour pattern is different though.

·
Registered
456 Posts
the classic on the left is the one i have and like, the one on the right is the only difference is that the red stripe is now silver? that could look good in person but i haven't seen it here in the states.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Oh yeah now i see it now, the strip on the other pic is mainly dark red with smaller dark silver highlight, mine's mainly dark silver with smaller red highlight. I love it Getec, took a little while to recalibrate my throttle hand, its so torquey down low & in the midrange that it feels kinda snatchy till you get used to the sensitivity of it. Lifts the front wheel at really low revs, handles great, nice light steering, ultra stable, lots of cornering clearance, great suspension, rear was a bit bouncy so I put 2 extra clicks of rebound on the back feels perfect now. Even the exhaust note sounds good stock, nice raspy growl. Comfortable too, rode to Apollo Bay, on my R1 my wrists, arse & upper back/shoulders are a bit sore when I get home but I felt fresh & relaxed on the Brutale. Think that pretty much sums it up.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, it's only a subtle colour stripe variation - most likely this is the Australian design. I am glad to hear that the Brutale is "Comfortable too, ..... I felt fresh & relaxed on the Brutale". I must admit that my wrist, arse and lower/upper back were always a little tender after I rode the F4. Old age must be catching up to me !! Enjoy your bike !

·
Registered
405 Posts
Have placed an order for a 1090rr Pastel red / metallic silver.

Which colour style do you prefer?
I have the same but I think the red/white/black 1078 is by far the best looking brutale, with a red frame would be perfect!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts