MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all a few questions:

- what is the rear wheel nut size?
- anyone recommend some rim tapes/stickers, what width have you used?

thanks....

·
Registered
150 Posts
the factory rims are too perfect, dont sticker them please, if you must have, a professional pinstripe them for you.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
a message to the Tyke ...

Hi all a few questions:

- what is the rear wheel nut size?
- anyone recommend some rim tapes/stickers, what width have you used?

thanks....
Ask Russ at Bennetts.He's in Barnsley !

If you want to know what socket to use you need a special tapered socket..They are available on ebay..Don't use a regular socket...you'll knacker the nut...

Do you need a nut ?

joe:)

ps my daughter lives in Barnsley

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ask Russ at Bennetts.He's in Barnsley !

Do you need a nut ?

joe:)

Hi Joe, I don't need the nut, I want to put some Red pin stripes on the rims to break up the black, will have a look on a ebay for a socket, bike will be going to Bennett's for 1st service (not bought from there) but may be a few months away yet!

Shaun

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
That's cool Shaun..Russ has an excellent rep. and is a thoroughly nice fella too. MY bike is situated in Warwickshire..and I'll have Russ do any work I can't through warranty requirements....He knows his MVs

all the best

joe

ps have a look through galleries and have a look see wot other people have done..might give you an idea or two..The prob with MVs is that they are that nice you have to have a really tasteful and well accomplished job done in any respect of customizing or bling. I like the polished rim effect meself !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts