Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Both are very beautiful.

·
Registered
219 Posts
girls nice but the bikes colour is abit gaudy imo and i dont think the colours work very well together and it looks like the colours have been thrown at it but i may change my mind when i see it in the flesh.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Even MORE technically....it's Lou's pic :smoking:

Yes always good to get a stalker in a pic :laughing:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Up close and beautiful

girls nice but the bikes colour is abit gaudy imo and i dont think the colours work very well together and it looks like the colours have been thrown at it but i may change my mind when i see it in the flesh.
I believe you would change your mind were you to stand next to it for a moment or three. It is stunning in the flesh.

Ciao,
Dick

Attachments

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I believe you would change your mind were you to stand next to it for a moment or three. It is stunning in the flesh.

Ciao,
Dick
Dick, I believe You are right about the look of the RR1090 America. But what about the two bikes in the back ? Can You tell us something about this ?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Dick, I believe You are right about the look of the RR1090 America. But what about the two bikes in the back ? Can You tell us something about this ?
Hi Haupti: I am unable to elaborate on the bikes in the background.

I took the photo of the "RR1090 America" during a visit to Varese in Sept. I gave all of my attention to this new "Red, White & Blue" beauty. Sorry!

Ciao,
Dick

·
Registered
219 Posts

Ciao,
Dick

im not so sure its looking worse to be honist.the clearer pictures arnt doing it many favors imo.most colour schemes flow throughout the bike or even car but this is just slapped on.im sure there will be one at the nec bike show at the end of the month so i will get a better impression there.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Is it only me that see's this?

Tell me if I am wrong, but one thing I have noticed over the last year is that MV Agusta seems to be 'following' the Ducati branding and style:jsm:.

If you look at the Ducati website, the MV Agusta website is very similar - configurator, parts, apparel etc... although the MV Agusta configurator is no longer available and to be honest, the Ducati website is a lot better....

The colour scheme of the MV Agusta's is also very similar to the Ducati paint schemes....red frames, white with red, etc...

There's always going to be a McDonalds and a Burger King, a Pizza Hut and Dominos.....

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MVAgusta and the lines, finish and the rideability really turns me on :smoking:....it will be interesting to see in the future how the development/branding of MVAgusta will evolve.

And btw, sorry guys, but the "America" version (or if you paint the Southern Cross on the bike it would be an "Aussie" version!:)) just doesn't do it for me......:green:

The 2012 versions of the Brutale (pics below) are very sexy ! :smoking:

I am hoping that in the future, MV Agusta will be like the good ol' days and be LEADERS, not followers ! :popcorn:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts