MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any 2010 Brutale 1090R's made it into US Dealer showrooms as of 10 Jan?

If so, where might one be found?

Thanks,
Dick

·
Registered
746 Posts
The closest MV dealer to you is Renassaince in Tucson. I don't think the bikes were expected before March but you can call them.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Okay, MV Agusta just released the 2010 sales program to us dealers and is asking for orders on the 2010 product. Brutale 990 in red or black are due to arrive in February, 990 in white is due in April. Brutale 1090 in red/silver or pearl white/black also due in February and the 1090 in black/grey is due in April.
MSRP is $15,000 for the 990 and $18,000 for the 1090.

Who is going to send me a deposit so I know how many to order??

·
Registered
241 Posts
I heard that last time they came in they couldn't be sold in Calif until August..anyone know why? I test road a red 1078RR today and made an offer on it, would be rather disappointed if the 1090 came in April and was a lot better...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Okay, MV Agusta just released the 2010 sales program to us dealers and is asking for orders on the 2010 product. Brutale 990 in red or black are due to arrive in February, 990 in white is due in April. Brutale 1090 in red/silver or pearl white/black also due in February and the 1090 in black/grey is due in April.
MSRP is $15,000 for the 990 and $18,000 for the 1090.

Who is going to send me a deposit so I know how many to order??
where is your dealer?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I spoke to the Jersey dealer (Trebour) at the IMS in NYC at the Javits Center on Friday. He said that MV was asking for pre orders now. A similar thing happened last year when I pre ordered mine. It arrived in mid June.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JerseyGuy, thanks for the info. I ordered one in mid Nov 2009 and my dealer told me a few days ago, I might see mine @ the first week in Feb.

I'm hoping mine does not meander into Summer!

Dick
Mesilla, NM

·
Administrator
20,398 Posts
Fazer...you are so negative.
Harley isn't pulling the plug, just selling the company. After the investment made they will not let it all fall apart whilst negotiating with potential buyers. A viable operating company distributing exciting new products is much more valuable then a moribund entity with potential.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If they ship at all...

i'm leaning towards Faze's sentiments. Anybody remember putting down deposits like me for their 1078's not last year in '09 but early in '08 when they were initially intro'd? we were told spring '08, then summer, then fall, then early '09, spring '09 and finally early summer '09? there was that fun phase where CC didn't even let us know that production had stopped, the HD rescue (immediately followed by the Italian business spring break at the factory) and then a rather lenghty period of time where the new bikes were shipped to all points of the compass EXCEPT the US.
i seriously hope this time is different.
I must say, it was in the end well worth the wait, however!
:smoking:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Fazer...you are so negative.
Harley isn't pulling the plug, just selling the company. After the investment made they will not let it all fall apart whilst negotiating with potential buyers. A viable operating company distributing exciting new products is much more valuable then a moribund entity with potential.
I was really trying to stay positive, but that last news release from HD is telling I think--If you list a company as "discontinued" for the purposes of balancing your accounts, how could you justify to anyone, esp your investors, putting more money into it?
Certainly GM is not still building Pontiacs...

·
Registered
746 Posts
JerseyGuy, thanks for the info. I ordered one in mid Nov 2009 and my dealer told me a few days ago, I might see mine @ the first week in Feb.

I'm hoping mine does not meander into Summer!

Dick
Mesilla, NM
Did you order it from Steve at Renassaince in Tucson?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Fazer=Debbie Downer Since new models have been shown, 90% of posts have a negative viewpoint. Let's just all get along. :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i'm leaning towards Faze's sentiments. Anybody remember putting down deposits like me for their 1078's not last year in '09 but early in '08 when they were initially intro'd? we were told spring '08, then summer, then fall, then early '09, spring '09 and finally early summer '09? there was that fun phase where CC didn't even let us know that production had stopped, the HD rescue (immediately followed by the Italian business spring break at the factory) and then a rather lenghty period of time where the new bikes were shipped to all points of the compass EXCEPT the US.
i seriously hope this time is different.
I must say, it was in the end well worth the wait, however!
:smoking:
Those were completely different times! HD is going to want to get product under US asses in a timely manner, you will see in the next 30-60 days we will see them here!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts