MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you buy a plastic hugger for the new Brutale ?

I know you can get carbon but having worked in the Composite Industry for 20 years i see enough of it during the day thank you.

Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got one for my 989R two weeks ago through my dealer who ordered it through motogb (MV distributors). It cost £33.00. Alot cheaper than I thought it would be, really pleased.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Can you buy a plastic hugger for the new Brutale ?

I know you can get carbon but having worked in the Composite Industry for 20 years i see enough of it during the day thank you.

Steve
My local dealer sells the plastic ones (bennetts), about £30 I think.

Shaun

·
Registered
456 Posts
how does the hugger attach? do you have to remove the wheel to bolt it in place?

can you find out if the hugger will fit a 1090? thanks.

·
Registered
405 Posts
how does the hugger attach? do you have to remove the wheel to bolt it in place?

can you find out if the hugger will fit a 1090? thanks.
You need to take the wheel off and you need 3 x M5 well-nuts (8mm OD) to fit into the holes in the swing arm.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Sure there is a thread on here where somebody did it without removing the rear wheel (old models) A cut down allen key was all that was required and I would have thought that the new longer swinging arm wouldn't make this any more difficult... TBH it's a 10 minute job to remove the wheel so good opportunity to give a clean round from not having had a hugger :laughing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts