MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well ive finally got out for a quick blast this afternoon.ive only done 20miles or so as the roads are abit greasy but i did find a few dry bits to open it up.first impression is good,snatchy throttle has gone i can now 1st or 2nd gear around any juntion or roundabout with out useing the clutch at all.power wise i dont think i can tell its got an extra 5 or so bhp at the top,i didnt think i would as its been a few weeks since ive been out on her and she always feels like a rocket ship if ive not ridden for a while.now then as for the dip in power that i have on my dyno graph its hard to tell....the problem i had was trying to get her down to 4000rpm in normal riding conditions.i find im always ubove 5500-6000rpm even when im toodling along.when accelerating hard from standstill the revs go through the 4-6000rpm area so quick i couldnt feel any difference.there definitely isnt any step/stutter or hold back type of feeling when accelerating through the 4 to 6000rpm area.i think i need some better road conditions and weather before i get out again.
lastly the quick shifter needed a little adjustment but i think ive got it sorted(very easy to adjust)and what fun it is,compleatly smooth through all gears except 5th to 6th when theres a small stutter/step as if ive made a poor gear change but i need to chat with dynojet to see if this can be sorted in any way.

·
Registered
56 Posts
:stickpoke:stickpoke:stickpokeoh great news cheers edweena ! seriously you must be --y . not that there is anything wrong with that !

so please , please , just come out eddeeyyy !:stickpoke:stickpoke:drummer::drummer::blah::blah: sorry what did you say :drummer::drummer::blah::blah::brutale::brutale::yo:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts