1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, a few quick questions...

I'm in the market for a 1090RR,

1) Suggestions for dealer near NYC?
2) Suggestions for a full exhaust system (I want a short pipe)?
3) Any feedback on discount off MSRP would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Gold Coast Motorsports on Long Island is likely the closest to NYC, or see Trebour Motorcycles in Ledgewood, NJ.

Remaining 2010's are getting VERY scarce, to the point where dealers are now trading from other shops to find specifc colors for local clients. As for pricing, best to speak with the dealers to understand your best option.

Failing locating a 2010, there are said to be a modest number of 2011's coming before long. Best to speak with the dealer of your choice for direct discussion. Visit www.mvagustausa.com for list of current dealers. Good luck and enjoy shoping...

·
Registered
49 Posts
exhaust

Sorry skipped the reply to exhaust options. First you need the bike after all... There are two options via MV Agusta, Full Ti with carbon shortly style and a stainless twin silencer system. both come with reprogrammed ECU. Would suggest this is best route as developed by MV Agusta specifically for the 1090RR.

Regarding price, it stands to reason the deal would likely be somewhat better on a 2010 now than a scarce number of 2011's upon arrival...

2011's are not beleived to be on the water yet so minimim 30-60+ days away at best. You may need to 'pre-order' a 2011 to ensure availability to your chosen dealer and timely delivery upon arrival to the USA.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi,

Re the exhaust options, it's worth noting that if you are after the 'classic' Brute look, but you don't like the MV Corse 2010 end can design with the black end caps, the original pre-2010 model end can design will also fit no probs on the MV Corse Inox de-cat/de-valve manifold, which comes with with the correct replacement ECU.

IMO, the 'new' twin pipes with the black end caps don't look so nice, well not from the photos I've seen.

You can do either the Inox (stainless steel) or Ti from the older model - both are without Db-killer. I just got a pair of Stainless ones for my soon-to-be-delivered 1090 from EvolutionBike at a very good price (£325 shipped to the UK from Italy :))

Andy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prob opt for full Ti with carbon shortly style...I think the twin pipes look pretty busted.

Now to decide on waiting for 2011 models?! No dealers seem to have any indication on when/if they will arrive, or they're just keeping the info private, in attempt to dump the 2010's...although I don't think that's likely

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bruttogladio...you look in the sites classifieds yet? there is a sweet 2010 for sale in New Roc and it looks like a good deal. I lurk in the classifies just in case something pops formy F4 but also considering a Brutale. Good hunting...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bruttogladio...you look in the sites classifieds yet? there is a sweet 2010 for sale in New Roc and it looks like a good deal. I lurk in the classifies just in case something pops formy F4 but also considering a Brutale. Good hunting...
huh...other than the color, that's exactly what I'm looking for, mods and all. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts