MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Been looking for a solution to the buzzing mirror problem on the 1090rr and found these http://www.barracudamoto.it/DettaglioProdotto.aspx?IDP=1288&CAT=28 Anyone fitted these mirrors or the ones without the built in turn signals? or bought from these guys before, interested to know if they'll fit and what the quality is like.

Thanks.
We are a uk dealer for for barracuda, The mirrors dont fit the Brutales even though on the Website it stated that it does. We have tried all the diffrent fitments offered by them.

The quality is brilliant however.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damm

Thanks for the info Al. Are there any other aftermarket mirrors with built in turn signals that will fit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I do see something about an optional universal mount on their website...maybe that what you would need. Very nice looking mirrors though. I guess the race ones are just a little shorter?

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I do see something about an optional universal mount on their website...maybe that what you would need. Very nice looking mirrors though. I guess the race ones are just a little shorter?
The Mounts do not fit, we have told barracuda about this and they are working in producing ones that actually are for Brutale fitment.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the info...I guess it was more wishful thinking on my part that they might fit. Hopefully they come out with something soon as they seem to be one of the few options for the brutale if you want to keep the signals in the mirrors.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Contacted Barracuda and they have no plans to produce a fitting kit. Like Al says these are not an option at the moment.

Got fed up looking for replacements with turn signals incorperated in the mirrors, took a drill to the headlight bracket today and fitted a set of indicators on there (like the pre 2010 models). Ordered a set of Rizoma bar end mirrors will post up some pics when they're delivered and the job is complete.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts