MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone here installed the 1090 mirrors with integrated blinkers on a previous series Brutale?
I may go that route and would like to know if it's easy to do or if it requires a bit of work...
Also... where can i get a pair of 1090 mirror? (apart from MV of course)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mirrors

Has anyone here installed the 1090 mirrors with integrated blinkers on a previous series Brutale?
I may go that route and would like to know if it's easy to do or if it requires a bit of work...
Also... where can i get a pair of 1090 mirror? (apart from MV of course)
you can get them at any dealer. MV DEALER that is. i just got one, i have to tell you they are not that grate:smoking: :wtf:

·
Registered
450 Posts
I did it on my bike. I also replaced the headlight mount since the blinkers are now integrated into the mirror housings. Very straightforward job.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to know, thanks.
In fact i was trying to get exactly that info about the headlight mounts to see if they were compatible with the previous Brutales. Are those mounts a straight fit?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yes, the only difference is the clip on the inside right of the mount that holds down some cables. If you take the headlight off, you will see exactly what I mean. The main bracket is held on by 3 small bolts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts