MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since the 1090/990 have the mirrors that are useless i'm probably going to change to the rizoma or bar ends to actually see stuff.

that would mean relocating front turn signals back to the orgoinal place next to the headlight.

if you did this what LED turn signals did you use? and which ones look most stock compared to the 2010 rear ones?

and when you installed them did you just connect the wires and go or did you have to put in a resister inline to make them work?
please post pics so that i can see what they loook like.

thanks.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
nothing on the market exactly matches the rear ones and unfortunately the rear ones are red when they light up so can't use them on the front, was thinking of just ordering new ones for the front but not allowed to in most states use red signals on the front of a vehicle.

or after looking at the new 920 pictures just wait for mv to come out with that bike and order the front turn signals as they appear to be the same shape as the rears.

geez that is going to be a while.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was considering those but didnt' want to run wires all the way out to the bar ends, not sure if i liek that look will have to find someone local to see how much i like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts