MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jack Trebour in NJ has (2) F4 1078RR on the floor and will have the Brutales next week!:mouthwate The F4 looked the same, subtle graphics change and looks to be reworked exhaust. All in all good to finally see some new bikes! Tired of Ducati releasing a new bike every day! LOL:ahhh:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll check my local dealer in about a week.

Oh, Ducati's got a free maintanence thing going on right now too. First two services are free.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going to take some cell photos but my phone was charging because battery was run down. Can't wait to see the Brutie!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I went to my local dealer (TTM Ducati) in Michigan. WOW, it is EFFIN gorgeous! I took some pics that I will upload in a new thread, they also had the Desmo and a couple 1098R's there but god! I love that bike!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I went to my local dealer (TTM Ducati) in Michigan. WOW, it is EFFIN gorgeous! I took some pics that I will upload in a new thread, they also had the Desmo and a couple 1098R's there but god! I love that bike!
please go back and photograph the 1078 brute when it arrives!
:brutale:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will be stopping to talk with them on Tue or Wed so I will snap some photos and hopefully the Bruties.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got the email this morning:

Steve,

Good morning. Sorry so long with getting you a reply. The MV’s arrived from Italy about 2 weeks ago and the F4’s got through customs first and are in our showroom. The Brutale’s were released last week on Wed. or Thursday and your motorcycle should arrive at our store today sometime. Should that be the case, delivery to you could be Friday or Saturday.

I’ll phone you when the crate from MV arrives at the store so that we can coordinate.

:yo:
:f4: :brutale:

Saturday it is. Tuesday is my 60th birthday! This will be my 24th lifetime motorbike.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congratulations !!! - What a Birthday Present!

Steve,

Good morning. Sorry so long with getting you a reply. The MV’s arrived from Italy about 2 weeks ago and the F4’s got through customs first and are in our showroom. The Brutale’s were released last week on Wed. or Thursday and your motorcycle should arrive at our store today sometime. Should that be the case, delivery to you could be Friday or Saturday.

I’ll phone you when the crate from MV arrives at the store so that we can coordinate.

Saturday it is. Tuesday is my 60th birthday! This will be my 24th lifetime motorbike.
Steve,

What a nice Birthday present for you! :drummer:
Which color did you end up getting?
Have fun and Happy Birthday!
-Scott:yo:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Steve,

You should have had faith in those that have been honest with you. Trebour is a GREAT dealership and has done me rite from day one! Good luck and enjoy you lucky bastard.:mouthwate

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well if I can get my Crackberry to cooperate I will post the pic of the awaited Brute 1078

1 - 20 of 26 Posts