MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, just got the results on my dyno tune , 114.2 Nm max torgue and 141.10 max power at the wheel,or 84.27 max torgue ft-lbs.
bikes runs smooth as ,fuel was way out it was running to rich.
my setup is race ecu with pc5 installed,lambda disconnected,stock headers with arrow mid pipe with stock mufflers.what do you think is this pretty good or what.:smoking:
cheers eddy
sorry thats 114.2 Nm and 105.8kw

Attachments

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty good with your set up i would say. mine made 149 rwhp with a full system and mwr filter.
Thanks,I just wanted to know if this was ok,But still one little issue to resolve ,idle is still around 1650rpm ,will I have to adjust this with ecu software to get it down to around 1250 rpm, any thoughts would be appreciated from members and is there any free software out there that would do the job and what leads would I have to purchase.
regards eddy

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Thanks,I just wanted to know if this was ok,But still one little issue to resolve ,idle is still around 1650rpm ,will I have to adjust this with ecu software to get it down to around 1250 rpm, any thoughts would be appreciated from members and is there any free software out there that would do the job and what leads would I have to purchase.
regards eddy
I have a brand new / unused Technoresearch VDST Software and cables to suit the Brutale 1090RR - $100 + shipping. This will enable you to change the TPS and other things:

http://www.pgnstudio.com/techno_temp/index.php?pid=37

I will be in Port Macquarie within the next two weeks, or I could ship it to you....

Otherwise I will place this in the For Sale section in the next coming days...

(Looks as though I am getting a Microtec ECU....:))

·
Registered
219 Posts
heres mine before and after mods.its strange how all the mv runs ive seen have that small dip in the power anywhere between 3000rpm and 6000rpm.anyone know why?...hopefully this comparison between the 1078 and my 1090 with virtually the same mods will help knock the myth on the head about the 1078 being more powerfull.lol...and before anyone says about the accuracy of the dyno these runs were done on dynojet uk's own dyno so i would say its 100% accurate as the do alot of work for race teams.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Eddy, thanks again for letting me ride your Brute yesterday :mouthwate

That graph translates to a very nice, seat of the pants ride, on road, in real world conditions. As it should be.

Yes, that little mono in first gear caught me out a little, when we left Mt Mee look out. She got some grunt alright, yee haa :yo:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eddy, thanks again for letting me ride your Brute yesterday :mouthwate

That graph translates to a very nice, seat of the pants ride, on road, in real world conditions. As it should be.

Yes, that little mono in first gear caught me out a little, when we left Mt Mee look out. She got some grunt alright, yee haa :yo:
Thanks Rob,would have loved a ride on your bike ,but my shoulder was hurting to much,but tonybrutale loved the ride on yours.
cheers eddy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts