MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thks for the answer.

I also want to take the 750 after the 1078 MV Corse exhaust is placed to a company to place a Powercommander.

I think that is beter than a other eprom, or do you have other ideas?

Greetz

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
That will do the trick. An alternative is a Rapid Bike module. Works a bit different and I have good experiences with it with my previous F4.

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
Welcome to the family.....you say you have a 750S, but in 2008 there were no 750 models. Brutale went to 910 in 2006.

Where are you located? Some good tuners in different parts of the USA and also in other countries. You might get a recommendation of one close to you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there again.

I officially won the exhaust :)

and... i also won a MV Corse Eprom for the 750.
Now i think its delicaded to swap the Eprom, anyone experience with?
On YouTube a couple of movies.....

I also had a RACE ECU from MV Corse now for a 1078, anyone interested?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Hi there again.

I officially won the exhaust :)

and... i also won a MV Corse Eprom for the 750.
Now i think its delicaded to swap the Eprom, anyone experience with?
On YouTube a couple of movies.....

I also had a RACE ECU from MV Corse now for a 1078, anyone interested?
It is worth trying!

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
Post your "surplus" 1078 race exhaust kit ECU in the For Sale section. That will be your best bet to find a buyer.

The eProm is probably the "exhaust kit" chip that was for these same pipes in the 16M equipped 750s. May be all you need, but TPS will still need to be reset, and also probably idle CO% trim.

You may still want a Power Commander.

The dealer should not be calling this a 2008 year model, as it isn't...regardless of when he got his license. It will be a "left over" or "non-current" 2005 (or whatever year it actually is).

From a legality standpoint, as well as proper valuation and any taxes, it should be registered and titled as the true year model.

Anyway....get those pipes and eProm on her and enjoy !!!

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
This is The Netherlands Ed!!

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
This is The Netherlands Ed!!
And you are allowed to change the year model of a bike from the actual?? What would the manufacturer statement of origin show (or other legal document provided by the manufacturer at time of export and delivery to a distributor)?

It is still a 2005 (I think that was a color scheme for 2005?)

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
That is an interesting discussion over here... The industry is using the first registration date as leading. Does not really matter if they do that for all and if it is an older model you will get it cheaper anyway. And no one from abroad would want to buy a car or motorcycle from here; far more expensive. Only Denmark is more expensive.

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
Hmmmm....Honda tried that back in the late 1960's into the early 1970's......changed the MSO to reflect current year model on left over inventory...they got sued big time. Very illegal in the USA.

My Little Red is a 1971 Honda CB100K1....it was sold to my brother-in-law as a 1972 ...even delivered with a 1972 owner manual. All the paper work has been changed since (save the original bill of sale) to reflect correct model year.

Well...when he goes to order parts or manuals he will need to know the true year model, regardless of the paperwork.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Ed,

What Erik said it's true, here in Holland its not fine and fun :D

This is a good example how much TAX we must pay here

In the USA a Stock Chevy Camaro is $ 24.245,-, here in holland that same car incl tax is $ 137.753,- (GRRRRR MADNESS)

So nothing here in Holland is good to buy for you folks!

http://translate.google.nl/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.telegraaf.nl/autovisie/autovisie_nieuws/chevrolet/21626686/__Prijs_Chevrolet_Camaro_drie_keer_over_de_kop__.html

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
Well...congratulations on your new 750....I am sure you will enjoy it, especially so with the Corse set-up!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts