MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my z1000 kwacker is sold and I am on the lookout for a low mileage 2008/2010 1078 Brutale. So, if anyone out there in the UK has one or knows of a real minter, please let me know....

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
like this one,09 but registered in 2012. microtec, mitch hubb, arrow+corse pipe, selector spring upgrade a few bits of bling not much, never seen rain.:brutale:
Thats the one.... missed out on one from Ed Coskers which has just been sold, but hey ho, there will be one out there
There is a weird looking one from mbmotors in Leeds, but has an arrow can...has to be the real Mcoy....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Good luck. I've been looking for a 1078 Brutale for years. Some 910S's pop up every now and then at the worst possible times.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Thats the one.... missed out on one from Ed Coskers which has just been sold, but hey ho, there will be one out there
There is a weird looking one from mbmotors in Leeds, but has an arrow can...has to be the real Mcoy....
That one at mbmotors is really f*%ked up.. whoever thought that headlight conversion looks good should not own an MV. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Attachments

·
Registered
431 Posts
There are a couple of new "old" stock on autotrader for 9-10k, leftover stock from the last importer.
Fowlers down Bristol had one in a few months ago but can't find it in the pre loved stock list, doesn't mean they don't still have it though, I did buy old triumph speed four which wasn't in the showroom or website but it was in the warehouse.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally got hold of a very very low mileage 1090r from CMC motorcycles.
Had a test ride on it to make my mind up and it just blew me away.
The Z was in no doubts an excellent bike, but the riding position on the MV was far better....well worth the change....hope its as reliable.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
That one at mbmotors is really f*%ked up.. whoever thought that headlight conversion looks good should not own an MV. :wtf::wtf::wtf:
Apart from that HIDEOUS!!!! contraption on the front posing as a light.....those front brake calipers are not origional.. and the horn mounted where it is.....!!..??? Awful!

Avoid like the plague!

Brian.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts