MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some R's come with a new exaust does this and if not what should I get. Anyone have any good shots of these bikes. I am seeing the black ones but not much of the red except a few.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Cigarlvr said:
I know some R's come with a new exaust does this and if not what should I get. Anyone have any good shots of these bikes. I am seeing the black ones but not much of the red except a few.
in the UK it comes with nothing except a battery charger

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Peet said:
I forgot that! sort of took that for granted :later:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Cigar,

The ? is not really what does the F4R come with, rather, what do you bring to it. Hopefully, a smart, skillled rider who won't kill themself on one of the coolest, nastiest and fastest production motorcycles currently available.

These machines are special and deliver GREAT times to their masters. Evidence to this testimony abounds at this site.

Good-luck, Peter

·
Registered
257 Posts
Reopropf said:
Cigar,

The ? is not really what does the F4R come with, rather, what do you bring to it. Hopefully, a smart, skillled rider who won't kill themself on one of the coolest, nastiest and fastest production motorcycles currently available.

These machines are special and deliver GREAT times to their masters. Evidence to this testimony abounds at this site.

Good-luck, Peter
It sounds like you're in love with the F4R. I'm in love with the Tamburini.

How about a swap.

:yo:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Reopropf said:
Peet,

Deal if you include$25K.

Pete

I'm broke man. I can wash your dishes if you like. :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
No can do Peet...I got a wife, dishwasher and a boy named Thomas, with an SPR, to help with life's chores.

But...if any of them read this post, there may be an opening. Do you swallow?

:lightning , Peter

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Reopropf said:
No can do Peet...I got a wife, dishwasher and a boy named Thomas, with an SPR, to help with life's chores.

But...if any of them read this post, there may be an opening. Do you swallow?

:lightning , Peter
:blowjob:

:jsm: :barfalot: :stickpoke

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Reopropf said:
Do you swallow? :lightning , Peter
So, do you swallow Peter?
:blowjob: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
That is just fuc'd up!
Sorry Peet.............. ok I wont laugh anymore :angel:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ok, I like the Tamburini, but not THAT much. You can keep it...

:)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Reopropf said:
Peet,

I've been offered $50K recently, and it has 4K miles on it. I just can't give it up. Maybe I'm stupid...

:friday:

Peter
Sell it and get the "R".

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Peet,

It's only money and you can't take it with you. Tamburini is extra special and it is mine. Don't want to give it up as I will only regret decision later. I've been dissappointed in the past having sold collectable cycles and cars.

What would I do with money, buy an F4R and another toy. Not good enough reasons...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts