MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put my 1000r back on the dyno after fitting the rg3's mid pipe and race ecu and airfilter, well happy with the results std average power was 160 bhp with a best run 162, after fitting the bits average power 166.5 best run 167.9 but its the midrange which is best at some points its making 10 to 14 bhp more. look in my gallery for dyno plot sorry there is on torque figures because the dyno guy didn't charge me for the runs so didn't want to take the p..s .Also added two teeth at the rear. Wow the bike fuels as good as my gsxr1000k5 which is saying something also the dyno guy said its still running rich from 8000rpm so more power possible with a custom pc.also fitted some emoto airtubes/ignition covers/carbon clock surround/tinted screen :f4:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
tubsy 250 said:
just put my 1000r back on the dyno after fitting the rg3's mid pipe and race ecu and airfilter, well happy with the results std average power was 160 bhp with a best run 162, after fitting the bits average power 166.5 best run 167.9 but its the midrange which is best at some points its making 10 to 14 bhp more. look in my gallery for dyno plot sorry there is on torque figures because the dyno guy didn't charge me for the runs so didn't want to take the p..s .Also added two teeth at the rear. Wow the bike fuels as good as my gsxr1000k5 which is saying something also the dyno guy said its still running rich from 8000rpm so more power possible with a custom pc.also fitted some emoto airtubes/ignition covers/carbon clock surround/tinted screen :f4:
Nice :) Your spot on there though, the difference in "feel" in the midrange without that f*****g ridiculous 5K surge is amazing, MV want shafting over that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts