MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been some time since I posted but I'm in trouble!

I knocked off my mirror getting the bike in and out of the house. Yes, that's where I park it!! Anyway, the base of the mirror crumbled away and now I don't have a mirror.

I'll pay 100 dollars for a left mirror that will fit my brutale. It's got to be in perfect condition like the day you got it! I know there are much nicer/better mirrors out there but because it's an oro I was wanting to keep it all stock.

Thanks!
Johnny
:brutale:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
It's been some time since I posted but I'm in trouble!

I knocked off my mirror getting the bike in and out of the house. Yes, that's where I park it!! Anyway, the base of the mirror crumbled away and now I don't have a mirror.

I'll pay 100 dollars for a left mirror that will fit my brutale. It's got to be in perfect condition like the day you got it! I know there are much nicer/better mirrors out there but because it's an oro I was wanting to keep it all stock.

Thanks!
Johnny
:brutale:
I have a left hand mirror of my 910R - i think is in good nick... will check and take a pic for you? got to come from NZ tho. So you might be better off finding one locally?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to see a picture. Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really guys! Someone has to have a friggin' mirror!

·
Registered
54 Posts
mirror

I have a left mirror off my U.S version 2007 Brutale 910R. If that is the same as yours let me know. I live in south Florida and could use the $100 toward my bike. My bike only has 4,000 miles on it so the mirror is still excellent. Let me know if you are interested and I will get it out of the storage box-You can also email me [email protected] which is also my paypal i.d. Mort

·
Super Moderator
22,472 Posts
Have you PM'd CAG???

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just wrote CAG :) (BTW I really want at 312... Don't tell!)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone know if a 2007 Brutale has the same mirrors and the Oro edition?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I know when I crashed my Brutale, it was $700 for a new right hand mirror, good luck getting one for $100

·
Administrator
20,056 Posts
I know when I crashed my Brutale, it was $700 for a new right hand mirror, good luck getting one for $100
Hate to say it, but you really got hosed on that one. :baddeal:

What dealer ripped you off?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts