MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,444 Posts
That, my friend, is the first generation BODIS...or Bodacious, if you will. Four Titanium pipes of screaming sound.

·
Super Moderator
21,444 Posts
Yes, they did.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Joined in 2012, when purchasing one of the first F3's in the UK a 675, this was followed by an 800 in 2014 and then 800RC in 2016, each bike covering in the region of 10,000 miles (fair weather riding only).

About to move on to my first naked bike a Dragster RR

Despite the trials and tribulations would not consider any other manufacturer.

Great forum

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hello gents

I still visit, still own a Brutale and wish I had more riding time. Seems life gets in my way; passions change.
However, I did recently buy a '92 R100GS as I had an airhead urge.

Wishing you All a great holiday season, and a HEALTHY New Year.

Best regards,
Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Well well well D, my long lost friend :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: good to hear you are still with us and maybe one day you might rekindle the 2 wheel flame :smile2::smile2::smile2: miss your take on topics and the world !!!:naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Same to you, I miss the multinational discussions we once shared on here. It's always interesting how everyone could share, and still remain friendly with everyone.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Same to you, I miss the multinational discussions we once shared on here. It's always interesting how everyone could share, and still remain friendly with everyone.
Dova, it's cool to see you here again. I am surprised you still know your password :D
Good memories man!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Twelve-plus years since I joined. My enthusiasm for the brand as well as bike count has steadily grown over the years. I’m very thankful to currently have four MV’s! Each one is distinctively different and SPECTACULAR! Love ‘em!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts