MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time really goes by so fast it seems like yesterday I subscribed this forum and really glad I did:smile2:
I've learned a lot to live with my F4s pre or post 2010 even if I didn't had much issues to deal with, some of them I believe were prevented with some of members suggestions or mistakes.
It's a fact that MV is still a very small community but most members I found here were the real deal when it comes to knowledge and sympathy.
Maybe I'm a bit nostalgic today but I guess in the end it's also ten more years I'm counting;)
Well here's to more 10 years of MVAgusta.net and riding F4 hoping a new model comes in a near future.
By the way this forum started in 2006, correct?

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Congrats!

I think it started in 2005.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Alvin started the forum in 2005. It shows his first post was on May 1st 2005 but here is the oldest one I could find.

Welcome to the grand opening of mvagusta.net! After months of hard work, we are proud to announce the completion of this large project in the hopes of creating the center for mv agusta information on the internet today.

Look forward to upcoming additions to the site as it progresses! This site would not be possible without the continuing support by all of the MV owners and fans out there. This site’s purpose is to generate a foundation for information gathering for all things MV Agusta. Register now to share your MV knowledge and information with the rest of the world!

As always, mvagusta.net is looking for sponsors and is open for advertisers in order to support the site. Please contact [email protected] for information regarding advertising and sponsorship.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/2-announcements/41-welcome-mvagusta-net.html

11 years for me. Not sure how many of us over 10 years, are still on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
22,302 Posts
My join date is 2-24-2008, so I am just a newbie.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I started looking this forum back in 2007 but only bought my first MV F4 in 2009 and it was everything I ever dreamed!
It's curious to watch the evolution when most of the users back in the day only had to choose F4 or Brutale and nowadays with other active models more people seem to share their opinions and experiences.
I sure would love to get a new F4 around 2020 ;)

·
Administrator
19,799 Posts
Time flies, indeed !!! 10 years ago I bought Gina....and joined MV.Net.
Arguably the best bike I have ever owned....and the world that has opened to me as a result is unbelievable.

My Aunt once asked me if I thought purchasing my MV was a good investment. I correctly answered her: "Financially, NO...but personally...one of the best investments I have ever made."

Thanks again Alvin/Admin !!!

·
2,155 Posts
Congrats!

I think it started in 2005.
MV, correct :surprise::surprise::surprise: however this site was born out of the unfortunate demise of MV Madness (hacked :surprise::surprise::surprise:) some may remember Skipper Landry who facilitated the site; some of us go back to the start of "Madness", around 2001???:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
getting old Jules lol
glad to have met u and glad ur still around
i still have the numberplate i bought off u ten years ago too

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
MV, correct :surprise::surprise::surprise: however this site was born out of the unfortunate demise of MV Madness (hacked :surprise::surprise::surprise:) some may remember Skipper Landry who facilitated the site; some of us go back to the start of "Madness", around 2001???:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
Of course I remember the madness site. I was even a moderater there :) and you did already your 'eeks' ;)
I think that one started a bit later than 2001... Maybe 2002. There was also the Greenspun site at the early times.

Reactions: ruilosa

·
Registered
710 Posts
Of course I remember the madness site. I was even a moderater there :) and you did already your 'eeks' ;)
I think that one started a bit later than 2001... Maybe 2002. There was also the Greenspun site at the early times.
Ah...i remember that time, but unlike you, i was spending time riding not writing, whether you believe it or not >:)

Bangedos!

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Ah...i remember that time, but unlike you, i was spending time riding not writing, whether you believe it or not >:)

Bangedos!
Times have changed LOL

Reactions: ruilosa

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
I am getting back on this site after getting back on the track this year, and i am glad to find it is still a great place to find information and support for our amazing machines. It was nice to know i could leave the track for 3 years, do little to no riding, and flog this thing over a weekend and it only ask for more. Great site!

·
2,155 Posts
getting old Jules lol
glad to have met u and glad ur still around
i still have the numberplate i bought off u ten years ago too
Hey R, missed this :surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:and ditto from me :smile2::smile2::smile2: and I had completely forgotten about the plate, how long ago was that?:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Welcome back Chris.
Thanks castle. Good to get back on here and look around. Makes me more excited for my next track day in a few weeks. It is great to see some familiar names from all the chats and from Bubba.

Reactions: MVista
1 - 20 of 50 Posts