MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Brutale up :smoking::smoking::smoking:
Rode straight to my shop , first impression great engine and brakes :brutale:
Started raining directly so....The mirrors are worth ...nothing.
I see more in the mirrors of my F4.
Any ideas for mirrors ?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I use bar ends mirrors on mine, kinda hoped that would help. It turns out i bought them a tad to small , and they also shake like hell. Only different now is that i can see what shakes:) A trick is to pull in the clutch when you want to see something:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
what about when you want to check the right side........:brutale::jsm:

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
Get the Motovations weighted bar ends with milled space for CRG mirrors...get the CRG Lane Splitters.

I have a clear view behind me at all speeds. I like them. Especially the folding aspect for storage space in the garage and under the cover.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got home tonight....in 1 piece :smoking:
After riding 11 km,s this morning , my second ride was a bit highway , during the day i installed the Biondi flyscreen :)
So i,m riding home on the highway on the left lane at 110 km behind a car , then the car goes to the right :)
I shift one gear down , give full throttle , shift one up , i slide in my new revit tt suit to the bump in the saddle , my eyes buldge and my arms lenghten and i look at speedo and i,m riding 208 km , hmmm.
I,m happy :)
This naked rocks..............................................:conveyer:

Now enjoying a good bottle of champagne to celebrate the home coming of the bike ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
I use CRG bar end mirrors, they are great, and definitely much more useful than the stock ... or just like most other Italian bike owner, you can just learn to move the elbow :D Congrats, welcome to MV Agusta world!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts