Discussion Starter #1
F4 1’ gen 750 ....
Well :
Bike purchased
Km?22.000
Price not bad...
I’ve started dismantling it
Done air filter new
Done cleaning of carburators- air intake...
Now it’s yet better now next steps
Sparks replacement
Fuel replacement
Original exhaust f4 installing
Aaaaaa i’ve Found 🤔🤔🤔a not original eprom...

My target is: an original f4 tuned for a little more cv&torque....

Any suggestions? To modify std f4 arrow exhaust?looking to reach the target?.

·
Super Moderator
22,306 Posts
I would replace the fuel lines in the tank and the fuel filter.

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Check with Merc07 (Adam)about the eprom... That one may have a custom map that will make the bike perform better than the original. The original is optimized for emissions...not actual performance.

Reactions: Lingegner

·
Registered
342 Posts
Looks like a B4 to me .. ??

Reactions: Lingegner

·
Super Moderator
22,306 Posts
The B4 is the Brutale upright series naked bike.
The F4 is the leaned forward "crotch rocket".

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking at the tank and other parts in the images, that's a Brutale you have; not an F4. Both models below.

View attachment 479321

View attachment 479322
Naaaa let me explain i’ve Checked frame number and it’s a f4 old that has been turned in a brutale not a brutale .... but i’m Trying to understand from vin numbers colour and version
Thanks 😁

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My target is to turn it back in a f4 .... i’m Fighting with my mind... all original except for cpu & Cv or full carbon ???

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yep! You need to do some thinking there -- You will spend a lot of money turning it back in to an "original F4" -- And unless it is a "limited" or "Special" from the Vin number, What you will have is an "original F4 750" There's quite a lot of those around, even if it is still rare compared to even "specials" from Honda, Kwaka or Suzuki .. If I were at the stage you are, I would build my own "special" - I'm fairly certain you could do a full carbon kit, tank,airbox etc. for what you would have to pay for the parts to make it truly "original" -

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yep! You need to do some thinking there -- You will spend a lot of money turning it back in to an "original F4" -- And unless it is a "limited" or "Special" from the Vin number, What you will have is an "original F4 750" There's quite a lot of those around, even if it is still rare compared to even "specials" from Honda, Kwaka or Suzuki .. If I were at the stage you are, I would build my own "special" - I'm fairly certain you could do a full carbon kit, tank,airbox etc. for what you would have to pay for the parts to make it truly "original" -
It's a blank canvas, which is pretty awesome. Also it's not gonna be thaaat much money - airbox, fairings, headlight and mounts and ducts? I'm pretty certain there are far more liter bikes than there are 750s running around.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
🤔🤔🤔🤔this is my second mv first one was a f4 evo 2.
Now.... i’m Finishing to restore a r1 of 1998 first serie white....finished the r1 the target is ... starting from November sell all brutale parts installed & turn it in a lighter & fantastic & personalized f4 carbon & gold....+ maintenance of suspension ....

My gurus of mv world i’m Purchasing original f4 exhaust...
Is it possible to install them under brutale back ?
Does anybody know modifications to give to std exhaust more performance?.
Even modifying them internally like rg3?.
Suggestions accepted 🙃😁🙃😁🙃

·
Super Moderator
22,306 Posts
I know that the F4 exhaust has been mounted to a B4, um, before....
In the attached pictures, you can see the major difference between the F4 (1st pic) and the B4 (3rd pic) subframe.
The mounting points are pointed out by the read arrow and the green arrow indicates where the "dogbone" hangers come through.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts