MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard any new info on when they will be here? I've got a deposit on a Brutale and my email last week to the dealer got no response at all. The dealer as well as Cagiva US said May or June a couple of months ago. Mat at Cagiva told me he'd inform the dealers when they were shipping from Italy. You would think that they would be in a container by now to make it here by mid June.:banghead:

·
Registered
516 Posts
It always takes longer than promised...I've been in the packing and shipping area at the MV Factory. It gets used for new parts storage when a big batch of parts arrive. It gets used to park bikes that are mid build, once they have a container full (for each major shipping dest) they move everything, line up, then crate up the bikes and load the container. Then the process starts over. You might have your bike as promised in June, it might take a little longer if they're waiting for a full shipment to the US.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really don't mind the wait as much as the uncertainty. It would just be good business to let your customers know the current status, say even on a monthly basis.
I sent a polite email to the factory. Let's see if they respond.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts