MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HELP NEEDED. Hi guys can any body help out, I'v managed to damage my rear dash harness connector on my 09 312r , the connector is a black two row 20 pin female plug, does any body know the brand of connector or where I could get a new plug or even a good second hand one so I can replace the old. Luckily every thing still works so not off the road , any help would be appreciated. regards banjo.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
You need to find someone with an already cannibalized harness who'll send you one.

Good luck.

Hey, wait a minute...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dash cluster rear plug

g,day cag I,m not but does this mean you may have a plug for sale regards banjo?

·
Super Moderator
22,347 Posts
Carl is suggesting you buy a harness from him that has all that you need....it'll be plug and play and the right price.

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
You need to find someone with an already cannibalized harness who'll send you one.
Carl is suggesting you buy a harness from him that has all that you need....it'll be plug and play and the right price.
no Chuck, Carl has part of a harness with the needed connector......:drummer::drummer:

·
Super Moderator
22,347 Posts
...which means it will be at really the right price.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for your help but I managed found a supplier on the net and purchased two plugs from Italy for approx $30 have now replaced the faulty plug.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Just for FYI purposes the 03-06 Honda 600rr uses the exact same connector for the dash. Should be the same for later years and might even be for the the 1000rr too. Although, all i can attest to is the 600rr connector.

As far as suppliers i believe there is easternbeaver.com , cycleterminal.com , and corsa-technic.com which are the ones that come to mind, but there are a couple more that deal is primarily connectors used in the automotive field. And the 2 above are virtually bike specific.

Figured i'd just post this info up for the next person who needs such a part and decides to use the search function.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts