MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Sunday there was a white and black 910R at the rock store with a preety good looking girl riding it . I asked her how many miles she had on it there was 95MI brand new picked it up the day before she had on tight leathers and everything :smoking: :heart: :heart:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Street Fighter said:
:D Sunday there was a white and black 910R at the rock store with a preety good looking girl riding it . I asked her how many miles she had on it there was 95MI brand new picked it up the day before she had on tight leathers and everything :smoking: :heart: :heart:
:banghead: PICS :banghead:

·
Registered
796 Posts
odonata said:
nice...

did you ask her to join the forum? :stickpoke

neah ,you should have asked her for a number...so you can explain over dinner about this forum :hitit: :humpother women who ride motorcycles are hot :guitarist :highclap: :heart:

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
could've.... should've.....let this be a lesson to all.... :baddeal:

Don't pass up chances...take them (within reason)...((a woman is a good reason to take a chance))

I know I've done this too many times in the past.... and my mistakes/missed chances always come back to remind me later.... (I know it's life, but it can't be good for you soul)....so go ride that bike, and maybe you'll have that chance again.

I wish I could get out and ride my bike....and have the chance to meet/miss and nice lady on a bike... but I've missed out for almost 3 months :nutkick:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts