MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Looks like moto corsa (MV dealer in the portland, oregon area) has placed their Senna on ebay for more publicity. I've personally been there, good shop.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
admin said:
Looks like moto corsa (MV dealer in the portland, oregon area) has placed their Senna on ebay for more publicity. I've personally been there, good shop.
but now it's a "used" bike, however much you can call an mv with 43 miles on it used...

alvin, jump on it! just think of the thousands you'll save because it's alredy had an owner!

alex

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
admin said:
I got that far also however, trying to locate the original owner.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Drew, The info i have is the owner has several bikes. He rode this one home and the wife was the reason for this one going back. That is from the main man at motocorsa. Dont know if that helps you.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Wanted conformation that Motocorsa actually 'bought it back' Otherwise, I would prefer to deal directly with the owner.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i've -almost- got the wife talked into letting me get another bike...... dont wait or i might grab it! :) (actually going for the red 1000R) but hot damn this bike is nice. the 'poor man's Tamburini' perhaps? haha

·
Registered
379 Posts
SHAG RIGHT OFF!!! Poorman's Tamburini......!!! What's that word that starts with 'C' ends with 'T' and has United Nations in the middle.........??!!

Hilarious..!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts