MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, just looking to see if anyone has had this problem before or knows what might be the cause. The bike is an 07 F4, if I am on the throttle and accelerating it is fine, if I am off the throttle and decelerating it is fine, but as soon as I try to maintain a steady speed it sounds like it starts to cough or blow back into the air box from the engine. When it does this there is also a moment of hesitation in the speed of the bike. I had the ECU flashed recently hoping that would fix it but to no avail. Any thoughts, advice or information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

·
Super Moderator
22,348 Posts
I'd look at the Secondary Air System function.

·
Registered
465 Posts
When was the last tune up? It's an older bike, might be worth a look for cracked plug wires and things like that too.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you gentlemen, I will look into both of those suggestions. I am currently away from home but wanted to gather as many possible causes here on the forum so that I would have multiple avenues to look into when I return. So if there are any other ideas please keep them coming. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts